Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's with my face skin and teeth.please help me!?

well i've got a few questions,





1-why most of the people's face skin is worse and darker than their body's skin?


well sure it's because of sun.


what can we do then to improve our skin just like the other parts'of our skin,healthier,lighter and younger?





2-my face is a bit oily,and it shines more than other people's,though my friends appreciate it's beauty.


since i don't like to use any foundations ,what is the recommendation?





3-i've got some very little blackheads(?) on my skin,what they are called i guess!


i mean those brown little heads caused by sun.


i've got some few on my nose,chin and down my eyes.


how can i get rid of?





4-i am out of home 3 days a week,the whole day.


my teeth are really bad and easy to get cavities(?)!


my dentist says that i am being unlucky for that.


since i can't brush my teeth outdoors,what should i be doing then?


will a mouthwasher(?) work after having lunch?


what kind of lunch would be better for me?


is bread on it's own bad for me?


***is that true that orbit's chewing gum,protects our teeth?wouldn't it bring cavities to our mouth?for it's chemical sweeteners?


does salty things,such as chips,damages our teeth?


what should i do?





please help me!

It's with my face skin and teeth.please help me!?
hi...I used to be concerns with all those myself. here are my suggestions.





1) I use face lotion that has 15 spf. 30 is too much for my face although i know quite a few people who uses 30. 30 leaves my face more oily since i have combination skin...and the 15 works just fine. my favorite products are Oil of Olay facial moisturizer and Garnier.





2) I definitely don't like to use foundation and I think it does more harm to the health of my face. I also think foundation is unattractive when people put layers of it on. I use Shiseido face wash (you can get them at Macy's in the cosmetic area.) it leaves my face soft and not dry and doesn't create a lot of oils thru out the day. If i have a lot of excess oil, i'll use johnson and johnson blue oil blotters.





3) pore strips! biore is a good brand for that...and i'm starting to use it every week. u definitely see the result with this product instantly. use it right and leave it on until it hardens like an eggshell...then peel them off after that.





4) i brush my teeth at work....keep a spare of toothbrush and toothpaste and floss. salty snacks will damage your teeth as much as sweets if you're prone to cavities.





all of the products i mentioned above are available for an affordable price. the most expensive might be shiseido...but it's worth the investment.
Reply:USE A GOOD ACNE PRODUCTS FOR THE SKIN FOLLOWED BY SHEA BUTTER OR COCO BUTTER.PEROXIDE IS GOOD FOR THE MOUTH AFTER YOU BRUSH WITH A TOOTH PASTE LIKE VIADENT THEN USE THE PEROXIDE HOLD IT IN THE MOUTH FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES AND EVERY NIGHT AND DAY AND YOU WILL SEE IMPROVEMENTS WHITER TEETH AND FRESHER BREATH.ORBIT GAME IS NO GOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment