Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does anyone feel like they have to wear makeup? (Bad Skin or Other)?

Ever since I was a young age I had bad skin and I tried everything for it Proactive (alergic) and most over the conter medicines, Then I went to a dermitoligist and got pills and two kinds of creams and my skin is better but still not perfect. I am very picky about always wearing foundation to cover up my face I dont usaly go over board on like eye makeup or anything elese but it gets so frustraiting because if my boyfriend dosnt like that I am so crazy about it he always says you dont need makeup but I seriously do, I have left the house before without makeup but I refused to get out of the car and I put my head down and my hands by my face so that no passing cars could see me. The only people that see me without makeup are my boyfriend or my family. I even hate it when my boyfriend touches my face because I am afraid he will take my makeup off when he touches! I finaly started taking birthconrol but at this point I dont know if my skin will ever get 100% clear.

Does anyone feel like they have to wear makeup? (Bad Skin or Other)?
I've been pretty manic about my skin before too (I went to a dermatologist as a teen and have had improvements but never good skin except when I was pregnant). My pores are huge and wearing makeup makes them worse but I look better with it on. You really do have to get over the feeling though because it can cause a psychological impact, really. Try a tinted moisturizer and or pore minimizer and go with the eye makeup that makes you the most confident. Boyfriends should love us regardless but I know it makes it seem like they won't if we're not attractive to them! He wouldn't be with you if he didn't at least find you attractive!
Reply:Yes, I feel the same as you. I don't think I remember when I have ever left my house without any makeup. I know that sounds aweful, but the truth, I do try Proactive, and it does help a little. I clean my face with the cleanser, then the astringer, apply some moisterizer right before I go to bed and again in the morning right before I put on my makeup. I seems like it is working. If you ever find something that actually works, let us know.


No comments:

Post a Comment