Saturday, April 24, 2010

I MUST find info about a young black girl ft. in a teen mag w/ jellylike deformed face, sent to US for surgery

Please help me! A few years back I read an article that touched my heart so strongly (it was either either CosmoGIRL or Seventeen magazine) about a young foreign girl with dark skin from a far country who's face was severely deformed. She was born normal and then as she grew older her face became severly deformed, something about the bones turning jellylike. There was a photo and it showed her face almost blown-up looking, and really droopy. I cannot recall the medical condition. She was sent to the US for surgery and her face was drastically improved, although she is still disfigured. I cannot recall her name.


The magazine said how to help her, such as by sending cards or money, but sadly my mom recycled that magazine unknowing that I needed it. I still want to help her or relocate the article. I've searched Google endlessly! Please help me. Anyone with ANY information to what I am talking about PLEASE send it to me here or at my email given on Yahoo Answers.

I MUST find info about a young black girl ft. in a teen mag w/ jellylike deformed face, sent to US for surgery
oh yeah i read that too; it made me cry.....her name is marlie casseus and it was from a seventeen magazine at least a year ago. i think they also made a discovery tv show on her recovery. the website has other kids who need the donations for surgeries like marlie's.


No comments:

Post a Comment