Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skin care products?

I was just wondering what is really good for normal fair young skin in the facial skin care range like Niva Dove Nutragina etc. One with a cleanser exfoliate and toner. Which can be bought in shops. Ive tryed lots but i can't seem to find one right for my skin they either really dry it out or dont do anything lol.

Skin care products?
you can try Proactiv
Reply:personally I really like Artistry products. They actually just came out with a new line called Artistry Essentials that sounds like what you are looking for. They have a hydrating system that is awesome. The cleanser has some special exfoliation technology so it does both and you also get toner and a moisturiser. This stuff will make your skin look and feel a million times better I promise. I get compliments all the time now that I use it. If you aren't happy with any of their products for any reason you have up to 6 months to get a full refund which I think is awesome. You can't buy their products in stores but I can give you the direct link so you can read about the system and even buy it if it sounds like what you are looking for





http://adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com/produc...





It's great for any age. I promise this will not dry it out it will make is so soft and look really good. Hope this helped :)


No comments:

Post a Comment